UV Protection Residential Window Film
Higher elevation increases exposure to ultraviolet radiation causing Coloradans to have an increased rate of skin cancer. These damaging rays are known to contribute to:
- Skin cancer
- Premature skin aging
- Eye damage
- Damage to your immune system.
All SunGlo residential window film products offer total protection from UV rays, rejecting 99% of ultraviolet radiation. UV protection tint has been recognized as one of the best things you can do to reduce the risk of cancer by the Skin Cancer Foundation. The victims of diseases with high photo-sensitivity (i.e. xeroderma, pigmentosum & lupus) can greatly benefit from the effects of UV protection residential window film. Protecting the health of your family is one of the smartest decisions you will make!
UV Protection Residential Window Film Applications
- Homes with occupants that are vulnerable to harmful UV rays:
- Nurseries or bedrooms often occupied by infants or young children.
- Homes with heavy sun exposure.
- Former skin cancer victims
What does it mean for me?
- Reduce interior exposure to harmful UV rays – sunscreen for your building or home.
- Protect protect your family while still enjoying the views of your windows.
- Protect infants & young children from harmful UV rays.
- Residential window film that provides skin care can also provide energy efficiency, security, or other benefits. Speak with a SunGlo Consultant for more information.
- Increase UV protection using your CURRENT windows.
Skin Care Products
- All products offered by SunGlo provide protection from 99.9% of UV rays and serve as UV protection window tinting.