This page contains important information about your film & how to care for your windows following your installation.
Film Dry Time
- The mounting solution used during the installation of your SunGlo window film requires a period of time to dry out.
- Normal drying time takes about 60 – 90 days.
- Water bubbles & a cloudy look often appear during the dry-out period. THIS IS NORMAL TO THE WINDOW FILM CURING PROCESS.
- Cold and/or cloudy weather conditions can lengthen the dry out time of a film, while warm weather and direct sun light exposure will shorten the dry out time.
- If slow drying occurs, do not become alarmed, it is part of the natural curing process.
Window Film Care & Maintenance
- To obtain maximum service life from your window film, note the following instructions for proper care and maintenance.
- DO NOT clean the film for 30 days after installation.
- Do not use bristle brushes, abrasive scrubbing sponges, or any other cleaning materials that could scratch the film.
- Do not use solutions that contain abrasive materials.
- Common cleaning solutions such as Windex and other