Decorative & Design
Decorative Window Film Is The Best Way To Enhance The Look of Your Building’s Windows
Window film is a versatile decorative & view control technology. It is common that decorative or frosted glass is added to buildings for privacy & ambiance. Decorative film & frosted glass window film offer a comparable effect, but provide the owner the ability to alter the look of the glass at a fraction of the cost. Decorative window film is the highest value & most appealing long-term solution to view control issues.
Decorative Film Applications
- Offices & conference rooms requiring added privacy.
- Areas needing creative window designs & decorations.
- Buildings needing to control inward visibility.
- Areas of extreme glare.
What does it mean for me?
- Add frosted or decorative glass without the tremendous cost.
- Control visibility without buying new glass.
- Solve window privacy & glare issues in concentrated & unique areas.
- Creative looks & designs.
- Replace the need for blinds where privacy is desired.
SunGlo’s Decorative Window Film Products
- Madico Decolite Products – A high quality, American made line of frosted glass and patterned window film.
- Madico Black/White Out – Film used to completely cancel out visible light or view. This film looks much like vinyl.
- Solyx – SunGlo is a distributor of the Solyx; a diverse, high quality line of specialty decorative window film products.