Battling Window Graffiti
Window graffiti is expensive, time consuming & disruptive. Isn’t it easier to peel of a piece of film rather than replace the whole window pane? Anti-graffiti window film offers a solution for those subjected to window graffiti. When a filmed window gets spray-painted, the vandalism can be cleaned off with water. When scratched, the film can be removed along with the markings. Anti-graffiti window film can be utilized in public transportation vehicles, on gas station mirrors, or at any other location often targeted by vandalism.
Applications for Anti-Graffiti Window Film
- Building susceptible to physical or chemical window graffiti.
- Public transportation vehicle windows.
- Mirrors in bathrooms that are often damaged.
- Plexiglas windows that are exposed to window vandalism.
What does it mean for me?
- The option to replace an inexpensive piece of film instead of replacing an expensive piece of glass or Plexiglas.
- Keeping the windows & mirrors of your property unmarked.
- Avoid replacing expensive vehicle windows in buses or trains.
- Protect the windows CURRENTLY in your building from graffiti.
SunGlo Anti-Graffiti Products
- Madico CL – Quality, American made anti-graffiti window film products ranging from 4 to 14 mils thick.
- Madico CL Blister Free – A unique product that allows the application of anti-graffiti film to Plexi-Glass without the long-term damage that is seen when using standard films.